Trisuli River Rafting
All inclusive price$ 80 USD
Trek Excursion Nepal - Packages for Rafting in Trishuli River
The name “Trishuli” is taken from a holy place lying high at Gosainkund in the Nepal Himalaya region, where the Hindu lord Shiva is said to have run his own trident into the rock-strewn mountain in order to make 3 springs as the rising point of the most famous white water rafting river in Nepal. This river can be accessible to anyone while advancing from Kathmandu, pokhara, & chitwan Highway. Rafting in Trishuli River brings an excellent view of some exciting canyons in its low-line area as it makes it way through the Mahabharat mountain range at 2000m altitude.
For both first timers and seasoned rafters, Trisuli River Rafting assures a perfectly enjoyable rafting trip in short time, thrilling but not so difficult rapids, diverse demography and cultural experience, starting from Kathmandu. If you need an exciting river rafting trip with memories of pure beaches, no crowded rafting groups, and untouched natural landscape then you should not miss out the chance for rafting in Trishuli River with Trek Excursion Nepal. Though wild and high rapids can be seen on Trisuli during the monsoon still rafters can feel safe and be away from flips or other accidental risks that are common in water rafting trips, and if you like, you can enjoy walking around a few challenging rapids with the guidance of our expert rafters. Again it is possible to reach the highway fast as it chases the river making you go back to Kathmandu in 4 hours after completing your Trisuli River Rafting trip.
Day wise Itinerary
• 1st Day: After taking 3-4 hours drive from Kathmandu, you will arrive at Charaundi - the put-in point for Trishul river rafting. With the expert guidance of our river guide, you will continue a river trip for next four hours until you arrive at Kurintar for a small lunch break. Lastly, you relax and rest in a camp set near the river bank
• 2nd Day: On 2nd day, your rafting trip continues along Trishuli River rapids till you reach at Mugling. And camp tents will be arranged for your stay at night.
• 3rd Day: In the 3rd and last day of your Trisuli river rafting trip, you will get to raft for 3 to 4 hrs in order to arrive at the end point of the trip. Based on your choice, you will either get back to Kathmandu, Pokhara or Royal Chitwan National park.
Write a Review
Trishuli river rafting Cost Covers
To calculate and quote you the exact amount for Trisuli river rafting, we require the number of rafters, the type of hotel accommodation, the kind of transportation (air/ground trasfer etc) & any custom preferred itinerary. Kindly contact us with all these crucial details so that we ca promptly deliver you the right cost for rafting in Trishuli river.
- Ground or air transportation.
- River rafting permit.
- Essential equipment such as lifejackets, self-bailing rafts, helmets, wetsuits, plastic paddles and all other medical & safety equipment.
- Travel insurance coverage & government taxes.
- All required Staffs (Guide, Cook, Helpers, etc).
- Camp accommodation, meal, drinks etc.
Trishuli river rafting Cost Does’t Cover
- Your alcoholic beverages & mineral water.
- Your global airfare.
- Tips for driver & staff.
- Any personal expenditure which are not included in trip cost.