Kaligandaki River Rafting
All inclusive price$ 180 USD
Trek Excursion Nepal - Kali Gandaki River Rafting Packages
Basic Details of Trip
Region- Kaligandaki River
Activities: River Rafting
Trip Length: 3 Days
Trip Difficulty: 3+/4+
River Distance: 60 Kms
Start Point: Beni
End Point: Mirmi
Best Time: Jan to Dec
Accommodation: Camp Tents
Transport: Drive-in & Drive-Out
Summary of Kali Gandaki River Rafting Trip
Kaligandaki features among the most popular rafting rivers available around Himalayan region of Nepal. It is best known for thunderous water flow initiating from meltdown Himalayan glaciers. Owing its name to the Goddess KALI and positioned high on the Tibetan highlands in Mustang, this river can be seen passing through the deepest canyons in-between Annapurna (8091m) and Dhaulagiri (8167m).
Rafting in Kaligandaki River provides many medium and fast length bouncy white water rapids all over 60 km distance, stunning views of hilly backdrops, green fertile waterfalls, distinctive villages(Chhetri & Magar) and temples, varied wildlife and elegant sandy beaches and campsites filled with remarkable adventures.
At Trek Excursion Nepal, we provide 3 day long Kali Gandaki River Rafting trip with pickup from Kathmandu and a comfortable drive to Baglung. You also have the option to start it at the village of Modibeni, the meeting point of the Modikhola & Kali Gandaki Rivers. The Kaligandaki Rafting offers everything invigorating including bumpy rapids, waterfalls, sandy beaches, wildlife and isolation. A beautiful river with good scope for white water rafting, Kaligandaki River, is perfect for those looking for a pleasant medium-length river raft trip in Nepal. With our quick recommendation you can also combine Kaligandaki River Rafting with a mountain trekking in advance. Contact us for a thrilling and safe Kaligandaki Rafting at anytime in the year!
• Day One: Drive from Pokhara for three hours to reach at Beni. Raft guides provide instructions for your Safety and the ensure departure. After investigating the rapids on river safety kayaks will move down chased by the rafts. Once your arrival at the convergence of the Modi Khola in evening, you will get campsites for your relaxation.
• Day Two: Spectacular views of Annapurnna, Dhaulagiri and Himachuli are mixed with constant class 3 parts of river, finishing with the difficult class 4 rapids,
• Day Three: Upon your arrival at the sacred Seti Beni village, rafters will have the chance to take pictures of the largest rapids of Kali Gandaki River and the divine Hindu temple. Thereafter the Kali Gandaki River Rafting tour concludes. And you get back to Pokhara.
Write a Review
Kali Gandaki River Rafting Cost Includes
Based on the details including number of visitors, the route and the kind of accommodation & transportation, we estimate the final quote for rafting in Kaligandaki river. Consider to contact us with all these details as soon as possible so that you can receive the exact cost.
- Picks up & drops at airport in private vehicle accommodating your whole group.
- Kathmandu hotel accommodation and food/drinks.
- Guided tour in Kathmandu city using vehicles motioned in your trip.
- All the river rafting charges.
- The cost of local staff used for the trip.
- Rafting equipment, medicine & insurance etc.
- Transportation to & from rafting point.
- All the applicable government taxes.
- Your international airflight
- Mineral water, alcoholic drinks in trip.
- Tips for driver and rafting staff.
- Any of your personal expenses that are out of the trip.