Bhotekoshi River Rafting
All inclusive price$ 140 USD
Trek Excursion Nepal - Bhote Koshi River Rafting Packages
Key Informations of Trip
Departure: Custom Fixed
Finish Point:Dolalghat Bazzar
Actions & Activities: River Rafting
Trip Time: 2 Days
Trip Grade: Modest
Seasons: Round the Year (Jan to Dec)
Transportation Option:Drive-in & Drive-Out
Outline of Bhotekoshi River Rafting Trip
The Bhote indicates Tibet and is actually used for naming a sweet and short River originating in the Tibetan plateau. You can follow the Kathmandu-Lhasa road to access Bhote Koshi River which is mainly recognised for its sharp and non-stop water flow. At Trek Excursion Nepal, we offer two-day intense and testing river Rafting in Bhotekoshi River of Nepal. Though this river has less wild parts for beginner level rafters but has many adventurous rapids too for fun of experienced kayakers. Our expert assisted Rafting in Bhotekoshi River trips assure breathtaking moments across upper sections of class 5+ and commonly rafted river sections with a grade of 4. Once you book for our Bhote Koshi river Rafting package, you can be sure of a adventure of short and safe rafting trip plus green files roofed higher than the steep slopes of the Bhotekoshi river and ethnic villages lined up I the suspending bridges. If you are in search of huge excitement and the best possible fun in Himalayan white water rivers, then our package for Rafting in Bhotekoshi River is ready to give you nothing less than a lifetime experience. If you have never into rafting but desire to enjoy it in limited time, then we have the perfect option for you in the form of Bhote Koshi River Rafting. Contact us for the most thrilling short river rafting trip with the fun of covering the upper Bhote Koshi upto Barabise and the Lower Bhote Koshi from Lamosangu Dam in Nepal.
Trip Itinerary per Day
• First Day: You will have a scenic drive from Kathmandu to 95 km. east to make you reach at the trip start point Lomosangu. It will include magnificent Himalayan peaks such as Langtang, Ganesh Jimal, Guarishankar, Dorje Lakpa and others, After rafting the initial 10 km of the most thrilling stretch of the Bhotekoshi river you will have to come back to the camp with an assurance to raft again the same distance the 2nd day of trip rather than continuing with the rest part.
• Second Day: After a quick breakfast, you will enjoy white water rafting in class 3 rapids beginning from upper section. We will arrange your lunch on the Bhotekoshi river and allow you to continue with adventure of river rafting until the end point at Dolalghat Bazaar and finally get back to Kathmandu.
Write a Review
Bhote koshi River Rafting Price Includes:
To deliver you an exact and instant quote for rafting in Bhote Koshi River, we request you to provide with necessary details like the number of passengers, itinerary, transportation & accommodation preference if any. Contact us now asking us for a quote.
- Airport transportation for your whole group.
- Standard meals and accommodation in Kathmandu city.
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private vehicle according your trip.
- All fees for your river rafting permit.
- The payment of local staff including guides, cooks etc.
- Travel insurance, rafting equipment and medication for all.
- Vehicle transportation to/from rafting point.
- All applicable taxes.
Bhote koshi River Rafting Price Encludes
- Your meals other than lunch & breakfast in rafting trip.
- Your tourist visa processing fees.
- Tips for driver & staff and driver
- Expenses for personal items